SAN DIEGO, April 15, 2015 – RFID Journal Live! – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, is driving innovation and technology expertise with solutions that open new market opportunities at this week’s RFID Journal Live! The company will feature demonstrations of HID Trusted Tag® Services for secure Internet of Things applications using NFC technology, and its new LinTag™ UHF industrial laundry tag for streamlined tracking of linens in hospitality and healthcare. HID Global will also showcase its advanced RFID solutions for a range of applications and industries, including logistics; automation and manufacturing; medical and healthcare; returnable transport items; and waste management.
The company will demonstrate its extensive portfolio in Booth #118 at the San Diego Convention Center from April 15 -17, 2015. Demonstration highlights:
- Powering trusted digital-out-of-home (DOOH) marketing using HID Trusted Tags Services for digital marketing campaigns that include smart posters, smart screens and other promotional items in which trusted NFC tags can be embedded. The solution also provides enhanced analytics while eliminating abuse in loyalty, gaming and sweepstakes programs.
- Verifying home health care visits with a simple and straightforward Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) method for caregivers to document their arrival and departure. HID Trusted Tag Services eliminates billing fraud by confirming a caregiver’s physical presence in the patient’s home.
- Improving tracking for commercial linens with HID Global’s new LinTag UHF industrial laundry tag designed to withstand the rigors of industrial wash cycles for linens. Ideal for
- casinos, hotels, healthcare and commercial laundry facilities, the LinTag is designed for robust durability, easy application and reducing installation/operational costs.
- Detecting unauthorized access to containers and sensitive items using Seal Tags from HID Global: vTamper (visually tamper evident), eTamper that disables RFID when the seal is compromised, and edTamper for reporting seal tamper status via RFID.
- Tracking metal assets in harsh environments with HID Global’s IronTag® 206, compact UHF RFID tags that enable tracking of metal assets in harsh environments. The tags provide extreme durability, extensive memory capacity and flexibility.